Friday, September 12, 2008

Gratuitous Plug: Buy your Christmas Cards off Cantenn! (or God will hate you even more)


Over the last couple of years I’ve purchased the families Christmas Cards, off Canteen.

O.K, I know, an atheist purchasing Christmas Cards, seems oxymoronic in the extreme, and opens me up to all sorts of derision, but I’ll get over that (in a few years it won’t mean a thing to me).


You’ll see from the samples, I’ve posted here, Canteen’s range of secular cards are bright and cherry, and ooze New Zealand.

It's hard to go past this Buzzy Bee Card in my books.

Perfect Kiwiana to send to friends & family overseas, and assist a great cause.

I’m imploring all you hell-bound evil atheists to dial 0800 22 34 34 and place your order today!

You’ll feel better for it, and on Judgment Day who knows - you may get a few years off hell ‘for good behaviour’?

No comments: